TERMS & CONDITION
This Site is given by us solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes.
These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Services provided by bookoneway cab is a technology based service which enables the hiring of cabs by commuters / passengers for inter-city travel or for time and usage based service within city limits all over India, through the internet and / or mobile telecommunications devices. . If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by Bookonewaycab. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
Bookonewaycab advises its users that while accessing the web site/ the application, they must follow/abide by the related laws. Bookonewaycab is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of web site/application. Bookonewaycab at all the times reserves the right to deny service.
Amendment To User(s) Agreement
Bookoneway may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use will be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
The Company collects and processes the personal data of the visitors of the Website and users of the Application according to the Privacy and Cookie Notice. All information collected from the user are on a bonafide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automated termination of services or the use of the platform without prior notice to such users.
By using the mobile Application of the Company, you further agree that:
- You will not authorize others to use your account;
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- You will not use the Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;;
- You will not use the Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You will not try to harm Application in any way whatsoever
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Company Content without written permission from Company;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Application
Terms & Condition for use of taxi's
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
- Littering the Taxi
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- To submit false or misleading information.
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- To collect or track the personal information of others;
- To spam, phish, spider, crawl, or scrape.
Bookonewaycab is following “NO CANCELATION CHARGE” policy. Hence, no charges will be applied for cancelation of the booking.Refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab to begin.
- Driver & car details: These details will be sent to the customer by Bookonewaycab approximately before an hour from the pickup time by SMS and email. In some cases the driver or an associate of Bookonewaycab may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
- Non receipt of driver and car details: In such cases the customer needs to contact the support team at Bookonewaycab on 9081012222 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number).
- Demand of money by the driver: The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items including on his booking. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc which are not included in the booking amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should reach the support team of Bookonewaycab or call at our 24 X 7 customer support number 9081012222 and mention the booking reference number.
- Payment of extra charges: Any extra charges applicable have to be paid to the directly in cash to the driver.
- Refusal by the driver to deliver services: The customer to contact the support team at Bookonewaycab on 9081012222 and mention the booking reference number.